Achieve your sustainability goals
We provide advice and support to help businesses understand their impacts on the environment and to achieve sustainability goals. Vast, robust data, unrivalled knowledge and sharp analytical skills make Valpak the ideal consultant to solve your business’s environmental requirements. We’re here to help businesses develop strategies to meet their sustainability objectives, using data to inform important business decisions.
Not only that, we have more members than any of our competitors, which means, for example, if our consultants discover your business is going to be impacted by the Plastic Packaging Tax, we could connect you with a raw materials manufacturer and a converter who can help.
We can guide you towards a sustainable future
Sustainability means minimising your impact on the environment or society. In business, this means doing ethically responsible business whilst not compromising the capabilities of future generations.
Valpak use environmental, social and governance criteria to measure the impact of your business.
Urgent action is required
The planet and humanity is in a climate emergency and urgent actions are needed to move to sustainable pathways. Our services can help your business deliver the changes needed to become more environmentally sustainable – whilst offering other business benefits:
- Setting carbon reduction targets and committing to net zero carbon ensures your business (and its supply chain) is fit for the future
- Consumers are increasingly aware of the environmental impacts of their product choices. Being a net zero carbon business is becoming a critical factor and businesses who move first are more likely to be successful
- Investors are looking closely at environmental policies, sustainability criteria and plans when making investment decisions
- The Government’s ambition and regulation on climate change continues to ratchet up. Setting science-based targets and committing to net zero carbon means your business is future proofed
Why choose Valpak?
- Driving change for almost a quarter of a century
- Dedicated team to help you push beyond compliance
- Trusted by both government and NGOs
- Always looking ahead to help you mitigate the impact of change
- Problem solving solutions for all kinds of scenarios
- A worldwide network of knowledge
- Helping you build relationships and contacts
- Looking at the whole picture including packaging design
Make an enquiry
If you have a sustainable project you would like our help with, complete the form below.
Valpak provided a high level LCA to compare the environmental impacts of the new and the old packaging for Football Manager 2020 on PC for SEGA. They helped facilitate the data collection from our suppliers to carry this out, and provided a concise report back to the business so we could fully understand the carbon and water impacts of both packaging options. They were a very professional and personable company to deal with, on hand on email and by phone to support the brief and wider project.
Working with Valpak consultancy was a pleasure from start to finish. From taking the time to understand our work proposal and keeping us updated throughout the course of the project, to walking us through the project outcomes and taking on our feedback, James and the team were always available to provide a great service. I really got a sense of how hard they worked on our project and were always scrupulous and non-partisan. The independent report by Valpak commissioned by British Glass highlight