With online sales booming, alongside an ever-increasing population of consumers, business supply chains are becoming more complex. Liv Candy explains how businesses can embrace complexities associated with large supply chains and how value can be gained from the vast amounts of data available.Read More
Supply Chain Sustainability
Our Insight Platform, combined with our extensive experience in gathering supplier data, provides our customers with supply chain clarity
Stakeholders are increasingly expecting businesses to be transparent about their operations when it comes to ethical and environmental issues.
All businesses, no matter what size or what sector they operate in, are now expected to report on operations under their direct control, as well as the actions of businesses within their supply chain.
In order to report on and manage supplier performance, data needs to be meaningful so that it can be used to help drive continuous improvement, manage risk and demonstrate compliance.
To obtain meaningful information from suppliers, the right questions need to be asked. Businesses need to gather and analyse a range of quantitative and qualitative data from often complex supply chains.
We have extensive experience gathering data from suppliers and have developed an Insight Platform to provide businesses with the clarity needed.
How Valpak can help
Our Insight Platform serves to build an overview of suppliers’ compliance with legislation and corporate social responsibility priorities, allowing our customers to focus action on priority areas for improvement or with their key suppliers.
Our support options include:
- Consultancy support to understand corporate and legal data reporting requirements
- Development of online questionnaire to capture and build an evidence base of supplier policies, procedures and standards against requirements
- Administration support to manage data collection from suppliers
- Development of a secure online Insight Platform to track supplier responses, present responses and review associated risk ratings across suppliers
- Consultancy support to help interpret the data, identify areas for improvement and help to implement processes to address any gaps or issues
Make an enquiry
If you are interested in a free trial of our Platform, or simply wish to talk through your requirements with one of our experts, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Through the Insight Platform, Valpak has provided us with an effective way to gain a clearer picture of our supplier performance on the issue of modern slavery.