We’ll help you become (and stay) compliant
We can help your business meet the requirements of the Packaging Waste, Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment WEEE, and Waste Batteries Regulations, by taking on your legal obligation, checking the accuracy of your data and submitting it to the appropriate environment agency. Joining our scheme can save your business time, resource and money.
Our innovative solutions – from fully outsourced services to tailored services which offer as much help, advice and support as required – help simplify the way your business collects and reports on complex data.
Let us help you comply
Compliance is when a business meets the requirements of a specific piece of legislation set by the Government. Often, regulations are complex and it’s not always clear if a business is affected. Misunderstandings can result in non-compliance, which puts businesses at risk of prosecution.
For businesses facing prosecution due to non-compliance, we can help.
The risks of non-compliance
Failure to comply can have negative impacts on a business. Risks of non-compliance can include prosecution, heavy ﬁnes, negative PR and damage to brand reputation.
Let Valpak take on your company’s legal obligation to comply.
Why choose Valpak?
- The most experienced and the biggest, with over 2000 customers
- Extensive knowledge and expertise – nobody has done more to support UK recycling infrastructure
- The most comprehensive scheme available, with lots of added value
- Market-leading data and insights accuracy
- Always improving our systems and investing heavily in technology
- Fully ISO 27001 certified (the highest data security standard)
- Future-focused so you can get ready for EPR today
- We can help correct any historic non-compliance issues
- No hidden costs or add-ons
Make an enquiry
See how we can help your business to comply with environmental legislation. Complete our form below:
"The area that stands out for me is the support and guidance that we receive from Valpak during the waste packaging submission process. Our packaging data submission includes a number of business sites; therefore, we appreciate Valpak's help to coordinate this. It gives me more time to concentrate on core business activities."