Manufacturers / Producers
We are an approved WEEE compliance scheme and will register a business with the relevant environment agency and check and submit data to ensure compliance. For large producers, we will also take on the legal responsibility for compliance with the Regulations. To meet this obligation we arrange the collection, treatment and recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment.
Additional Valpak membership beneﬁts include:
- access to fully trained experts who can be contacted for help and advice
- access to a unique online data submission system offering interactive guidance
- free training workshops
- free compliance reviews
- industry news e-bulletins
- access to a dedicated Members' Area of our website
- free use of the Green Dot symbol
- a certiﬁcate of registration
- representation at Government level
- regulatory changes and consultations updates
Distributors / Sellers
We offer guidance on the options available: in-store collection of electrical or electronic equipment or joining the Distributor Take back Scheme. If you are interested in our WEEE Collection Service, visit our WEEEBox web page for further information.
We also advise businesses on what information should be provided to their customers about how to recycle electrical or electronic equipment.