In February 2011, the Waste (England and Wales) Regulations introduced a legal requirement for organisations to apply the waste hierarchy when dealing with waste. This means that organisations must take all reasonable steps to prevent and reduce waste, and where waste does arise demonstrate that they have dealt with it in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
Our Waste Management and Recycling Services provide a reliable UK-wide collection service to a variety of organisations including: retailers, wholesalers, distribution centres, manufacturers and local authorities. We operate on a flexible basis allowing you to outsource as much or as little of your waste activities as you wish.
What Materials Can We Collect?
Some of the more common materials that we collect are shown below; however, we aim to provide a waste management solution for whatever materials you have.
Why Choose Us?
Some of the key benefits you will experience as part of our Waste Management and Recycling Service include:
- Reliable on-time collections
- Dedicated account manager giving you a single point of contact for all your needs
- Regular reviews and monthly reports
- Consistently competitive pricing
- Full audit trail of all material movements
- Costs savings through our ability to generate packaging waste recovery notes (PRNs) which you can use to offset against your compliance bills
To find out more about our Waste Management and Recycling Services, contact us today on 08450 682 572 or complete our enquiry form.
Download a copy of our Waste Broker Licence here.