An introduction to International Environmental Compliance
Valpak Head Office, Stratford-upon-Avon - Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 10:30 to 14:30
If you are exporting outside of the UK, you may be affected by producer responsibility regulations in Europe and beyond. UK based companies selling even one product to household end users can be obligated by waste packaging, electrical and electronic equipment and/or batteries legislation
Who should attend?
- Companies selling goods outside of the UK
- Online retailers
- Those selling to international businesses and retaining ownership of the goods
What will you gain?
- Establish whether your company has obligations internationally
- Information about compliance with producer responsibility outside the UK
- Opportunities to learn from other companies affected by the regulations
This event has now expired
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to Attend?
If you are unable to attend this event but would like to find out more, please contact us today on 03450 682572 or at email@example.com. Alternatively, click on the link to request a meeting.