Alternative retail routes in a post EU exit world
, Webinar - Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 10:00 to 11:00
Now that we’re getting closer to leaving the EU, your company might be considering expanding trade operations to outside of the EU. This webinar will explore producer responsibility legislation in the EU, wider Europe and elsewhere in the world and how this may impact on you when exporting overseas.
Who should attend?
- Companies exporting outside of the UK
- Those with an interest in producer responsibility legislation across the globe
What will you gain?
- An insight into established EU and European legislation
- Information on how countries outside of Europe are developing their own producer responsibility legislation
- Guidance on how this legislation may affect companies exporting to these countries
This event has now expired
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to Attend?
If you are unable to attend this event but would like to find out more, please contact us today on 03450 682572 or at email@example.com. Alternatively, click on the link to request a meeting.