Sustainability in Textiles
The Museum of London, London - Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 10:00 to 15:00
This seminar will discuss extended producer responsibility and legislation change in textiles and the sustainability issues that the industry is facing and anticipating. It will take a look at the voluntary schemes that are available to join as well as collection and recycling of material and the key problems that these present.
Who should attend?
- Clothing and furniture retailers
- Valpak members involved in the fashion and textiles industry
- Those implicated in changes in textiles legislation and consumer trend changes
What will you gain?
- Valpak would like to hear what issues you are facing and how we can best provide help and guidance in the near future
- Hear from other business and their solutions
- A presentation of the sustainable options open to the textiles industry and how these may change
Book Your Place
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to Attend?
If you are unable to attend this event but would like to find out more, please contact us today on 03450 682572 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the link to request a meeting.