Resources and Waste Strategy for England
, Webinar - Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 14:00 to 15:00
Following the publication of “Our Waste, Our Resources: A Strategy for England” we will be holding this webinar to inform our members of some of the main points which may affect Packaging, WEEE and Batteries regimes. Join Hannah Woodrose, our Policy Advisor to explore this topic.
Who should attend?
- Those who would like to know more about the consultation and how businesses will be affected
What will you gain?
- What the Strategy says about Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR)
- The consultations which we expect from the Strategy with timelines
- Some other key Strategy themes and priority areas
- A chance for you to ask any questions you may have
This event has now expired
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to Attend?
If you are unable to attend this event but would like to find out more, please contact us today on 03450 682 572 or at email@example.com. Alternatively, click on the link to request a meeting.