Packaging reform in Europe - How will it impact you?
Browns Covent Garden, London - Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 10:00 to 15:00
The circular economy and other proposed changes to packaging legislation both in the UK and overseas are likely to affect your business as we see these changes implemented. Businesses are likely to see changes to data required and the associated costs of compliance; these changes will be made on a country by country basis and therefore the impact could vary.
Who should attend?
- Those placing packaging onto the European market
- Businesses unsure of how UK & European legislation implicates their business
- Any business interested in overseas regulations
What will you gain?
- Understanding of the proposed Circular Economy package and how it may be implemented in different countries
- A chance to speak with European packaging compliance schemes
This event has now expired
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to Attend?
If you are unable to attend this event but would like to find out more, please contact us today on 03450 682572 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the link to request a meeting.