Why choose Valpak?
Valpak has created a friendly and supportive working environment that enables our team to perform to the best of their abilities, with flexible hours, hybrid working options, access to training and opportunities to get involved in various groups to nurture key interests.
With social value at the heart of our business ethos, employees can take a day on us to volunteer for an organisation of their choice, and our Charity Committee organises fundraising events for the employee nominated charity of the year.
Valpak endorses wellbeing and healthy lifestyles, offering subsidised gym membership, optional healthy living seminars and social events, encouraging cross team integration. Plus the “After Work” social group organises regular gatherings – an opportunity to get to know friendly faces.
Our team is passionate, friendly, approachable and dedicated to the business mission – to inspire businesses to do all they can to reduce their environmental impact. If you have an interest in sustainability and like the sound of all Valpak offers, we would love to hear from you!
How will I make a difference?
As the UK’s leading provider of environmental compliance, Valpak strives to work together towards a profitable, sustainable, waste-free world. To date, our teams work in partnership with more than 400 customers, in nearly every corner of the globe.
You will assist in driving this goal by supporting the analysis & processing of data held in our EPIC database. You will provide data-orientated analytical expertise to identify data gaps and source these weights through the VDI weighing project. You will also identify areas of cost savings to members through new services such as Benchmarking.
What will I be doing?
As an EPIC Analyst, you will support the team in maintaining the quality and quantity of data held in our EPIC database, while also assisting other operational departments in any data and reporting requests.
Working to consistently identify and improve our processes you will:
- Use your analytical skills to maximise use of the database through:
- Investigating new ways of error reporting
- Educate the broader department to ensure accurate data is entered
- Ensure data quality through:
- Conducting VDI Weighing Projects to ensure our ISO Quality Objectives are met
- Running quality checking reports at regularly to ensure improved accuracy
- Cleansing our errors within the database
- Ensure data integrity through:
- Rigorously interrogating data and the underlying assumptions
- Making recommendations to the business for streamlining processes
- Identifying additional checks that can be implemented
What kind of businesses will I be working with?
What benefits will I receive?
We strive to make Valpak an employer of choice. Whether it’s achieving work-life balance, helping towards a healthier lifestyle, or saving money. We have a range of benefits to help support you, including: