Why choose Valpak?
Valpak has created a friendly and supportive working environment that enables our team to perform to the best of their abilities, with flexible hours, hybrid working options, access to training and opportunities to get involved in various groups to nurture key interests.
With social value at the heart of our business ethos, employees can take a day on us to volunteer for an organisation of their choice, and our Charity Committee organises fundraising events for the employee nominated charity of the year.
Valpak endorses wellbeing and healthy lifestyles, offering subsidised gym membership, optional healthy living seminars and social events, encouraging cross team integration. Plus the “After Work” social group organises regular gatherings – an opportunity to get to know friendly faces.
Our team is passionate, friendly, approachable and dedicated to the business mission – to inspire businesses to do all they can to reduce their environmental impact. If you have an interest in sustainability and like the sound of all Valpak offers, we would love to hear from you!
How will I make a difference?
As the UK’s leading provider of environmental compliance, Valpak strives to work together towards a profitable, sustainable, waste-free world. To date, our teams work in partnership with more than 400 customers, in nearly every corner of the globe.
As a compliance administrator, you will be responsible for providing exceptional administration support. Strong organisational and communication skills are imperative.
What will I be doing?
- Accurately process a variety of administration tasks, including new applications and contact/company changes
- Provide ad hoc administration duties and support to other departments when required
- Deliver excellent customer service, both on the telephone and via email
- Develop an understanding of all operational activities within Valpak in order to confidently assist the Contact Centre with both outbound and inbound calls
Packaging, WEEE & Batteries Datarounds
- Play a key role in the Dataround processes, including logging data forms, following up verification forms and assisting with incoming members queries
- Encourage and promote high standard of administration within the team and company
- Consider and implement process improvement where possible within the team
- Support other departments in the auditing of essential documentation required by the regulations.
Health & Safety
- Co-ordinate Area Safety and ISO Inspections with other departments
- Report H & S stats to HR Director
What skills will I need?
- An outstanding eye for detail with a drive to provide exceptional administration support
- Customer focused with strong communication skills
- Customer focused with drive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Capability to multitask, prioritise and manage own workload
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to pick up new skills and knowledge quickly and learn and develop in an ever changing company
- IT literate: Word, Excel and Access
What kind of businesses will I be working with?
What benefits will I receive?
We strive to make Valpak an employer of choice. Whether it’s achieving work-life balance, helping towards a healthier lifestyle, or saving money. We have a range of benefits to help support you, including:
I’ve greatly enjoyed my time at Valpak so far, where I’ve been able to specialise in the part of my role that interests me the most. I’ve had access to training beyond what my role requires and spent time developing my skills.