Why choose Valpak?
Valpak has created a friendly and supportive working environment that enables our team to perform to the best of their abilities, with flexible hours, hybrid working options, access to training and opportunities to get involved in various groups to nurture key interests.
With social value at the heart of our business ethos, employees can take a day on us to volunteer for an organisation of their choice, and our Charity Committee organises fundraising events for the employee nominated charity of the year.
Valpak endorses wellbeing and healthy lifestyles, offering subsidised gym membership, optional healthy living seminars and social events, encouraging cross team integration. Plus the “After Work” social group organises regular gatherings – an opportunity to get to know friendly faces.
Our team is passionate, friendly, approachable and dedicated to the business mission – to inspire businesses to do all they can to reduce their environmental impact. If you have an interest in sustainability and like the sound of all Valpak offers, we would love to hear from you!
How will I make a difference?
As the UK’s leading provider of environmental compliance, Valpak strives to work together towards a profitable, sustainable, waste-free world. To date, our teams work in partnership with more than 400 customers, in nearly every corner of the globe.
The role of the New Business manager will be to achieve and hit sales targets by successfully leading the Inside Sales team. The role will liaise closely with Marketing to design and implement strategic campaigns to continually generate proactive new business opportunities. The New Business Manager will work alongside and support the Head of New Business in objective setting, planning, and maximising the full sales potential of the Client Team.
What will I be doing?
- Manage and oversee the work of the Inside Sales Team. Ensure a consistent and healthy proactive pipeline.
- Assisting the Head of New Business with the design and implementation of sales strategy
- Ensure a consistent and healthy proactive pipeline with the aid of marketing and strategic campaigns and approaches.
- Identify new business opportunities using competitor intelligence and prospect feedback.
- Reporting and measuring pipeline and campaign success
- Providing continuous improvement to sales and lead generation processes
What skills will I need?
- Desired- 2 years of previous working within a sales management or sales team role.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team.
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
What kind of businesses will I be working with?
What benefits will I receive?
We strive to make Valpak an employer of choice. Whether it’s achieving work-life balance, helping towards a healthier lifestyle, or saving money. We have a range of benefits to help support you, including:
I’ve greatly enjoyed my time at Valpak so far, where I’ve been able to specialise in the part of my role that interests me the most. I’ve had access to training beyond what my role requires and spent time developing my skills.