New Business Coordinator
THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED
Vacancy Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon (Hybrid)
Salary: £25- 27,000 + up to 10% bonus & benefits
Why choose Valpak?
Valpak has created a friendly and supportive working environment that enables our team to perform to the best of their abilities, with flexible hours, hybrid working options, access to training and opportunities to get involved in various groups to nurture key interests.
With social value at the heart of our business ethos, employees can take a day on us to volunteer for an organisation of their choice, and our Charity Committee organises fundraising events for the employee nominated charity of the year.
Valpak endorses wellbeing and healthy lifestyles, offering subsidised gym membership, optional healthy living seminars and social events, encouraging cross team integration. Plus the “After Work” social group organises regular gatherings – an opportunity to get to know friendly faces.
Our team is passionate, friendly, approachable and dedicated to the business mission – to inspire businesses to do all they can to reduce their environmental impact. If you have an interest in sustainability and like the sound of all Valpak offers, we would love to hear from you!
How will I make a difference?
As the UK’s leading provider of environmental compliance, Valpak strives to work together towards a profitable, sustainable, waste-free world. To date, our teams work in partnership with more than 400 customers, in nearly every corner of the globe.
The role involves undertaking research into the requirements of environmental compliance legislation overseas, confirming companies’ obligations and assisting with their compliance.
What will I be doing?
The New Business Co-ordinator will be committed to providing exceptional administration and data support to support our growing Sales Team. A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to co-ordinate and prioritise tasks, the ideal candidate will be confident working in both a busy team environment and on their own initiative. Strong organisational and communication skills are imperative. The New Business Co-ordinator will be positive, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Enter and update lead and opportunity information in the database
- Supporting the sales team as required
- Manage business intelligence and business generated leads in a professional and timely manner
- Assisting with the co-ordination of the sales campaign process
- Manage the Sales Request Inbox
- Encourage and promote high standard of administration within the team and company
- Consider and implement process improvement where possible within the team
- Be fully aware of Valpak’s service offering, identifying and sourcing leads and ensuring leads are handed over to the appropriate team/person
- Ensure that all leads are being followed up and actioned
- Obtaining contact details to support our Marketing campaigns
- Cross checking data sets with the use of Excel
- Reporting monthly/weekly sales stats
The key areas for the role will be:
- Co-ordinating sales campaigns and working alongside our Marketing team to ensure a seamless process
- Ensure a high standard of accuracy is achieved for all member contact details
- Ensure administrative tasks are carried out in an accurate and timely manner
- Develop a good understanding of the wider Valpak services and how they fit into the business
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
What skills will I need?
- An outstanding eye for detail with a drive to provide exceptional administration support
- Customer focused with strong communication skills
- Customer focused with drive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Capability to multitask, prioritise and manage own workload
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to pick up new skills and knowledge quickly and learn and develop in an ever changing company
- IT literate: Word, Excel and Access
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent
What kind of businesses will I be working with?
What benefits will I receive?
We strive to make Valpak an employer of choice. Whether it’s achieving work-life balance, helping towards a healthier lifestyle, or saving money. We have a range of benefits to help support you, including:
I’ve greatly enjoyed my time at Valpak so far, where I’ve been able to specialise in the part of my role that interests me the most. I’ve had access to training beyond what my role requires and spent time developing my skills.