A total waste management solution which makes managing waste and waste compliance easy.
Waste and resource management is becoming increasingly regulated and complex. With Valpak’s Waste Manager Portal you can stay up to date with waste legislation, track your business's compliance position and easily produce waste performance reports.
The Waste Manager Portal combines a cloud-based platform with extensive knowledge
and experience in waste and data management. We understand that different businesses
require different levels of support, whether that is help collecting waste data
from waste contractors or a fully outsourced solution to include the gathering of
waste compliance data and monitoring waste performance, we offer a completely flexible
service meaning that you can choose a level of support to suit your business's requirements.
The services we offer include:
- Duty of care reviews to evaluate your business's current
position; includes waste compliance gap analysis
- Legal Register maintenance to keep your business up to date
with relevant waste legislation
- Data collection and analysis including bespoke reporting
on your business's waste management performance and costs
- Online document control system which stores and organises your business's waste compliance documents and helps to maintain a fully auditable
paper trail for waste collections
- Waste compliance and data management training
- Guidance on how to create a bespoke waste policy and strategy, including
setting KPIs to suit your business
- Access to our waste management eLearning platform that
is fully accredited by the Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM)
- Fully managed service
See what our Waste Manager Portal looks like and how it works, and understand
how we could help your organisation by watching this short demonstration:
- Minimise your business's exposure to risk and gain peace of mind
- Full and clear audit trail of your business's waste collections
- Drive continuous improvement - The portal makes it easy to identify areas
where improvements can be made
- Save time by outsourcing the collation of waste and contractor information
- Safe and confidential data storage
To find out more call us today on 03450 682 572 or request an
online demonstration of Waste Manager here.