Waste Manager Portal
A total waste management solution making waste management reporting and compliance easier.
Waste and resource management is becoming increasingly regulated and complex. There are over 80 different waste regulations in place, so knowing which of these your business needs to comply with can be unclear. On top of this your business may also be looking to achieve waste targets to meet customers' expectations and any corporate goals. With Valpak's Waste Manager Portal you can stay up to date with waste legislation, track your business's compliance position and easily produce waste performance reports.
See what our Waste Manager Portal looks like and how it works, and understand how we could help your organisation by watching this short demonstration:
We use our extensive knowledge and expertise in waste and data management combined with our online platform. We understand that different businesses require different levels of support, whether that is help collecting waste data from waste contractors, or a fully outsourced solution to include the gathering of waste compliance data and monitoring waste performance. Our flexible service means you can choose the right level of support to suit your business's requirements.
The services we offer include:
- waste compliance reviews to evaluate your business's current
position including your waste duty of care
- legal register maintenance to keep your business up to date
with relevant waste legislation
- data collection and analysis including bespoke reporting
on your business's waste management performance and costs
- online document control system which stores and organises your business's waste compliance documents and helps to maintain a fully auditable
paper trail for waste collections
- waste compliance training
- guidance on how to create a bespoke waste policy and strategy, including
setting KPIs to suit your business, such as achieving zero waste to landfill
- access to our waste management eLearning platform that
is accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service
- fully managed service
- Provides visibility across all areas of your waste management
- Effective and efficient data collection and management options
- User-friendly portal for data analysis, reporting and presentation
- Safe and confidential data storage
- Peace of mind that your business and contractors are compliant with waste legislation
- Performance review and gap analysis support
- Helps drive continuous improvement through waste strategy development
- Minimises exposure to risk
- Provides an audit trail of your business waste
- Improved staff knowledge and understanding
To find out more call us today on 03450 682 572 or request a demonstration of Waste Manager here.