Why choose Valpak?
Valpak has created a friendly and supportive working environment that enables our team to perform to the best of their abilities, with flexible hours, hybrid working options, access to training and opportunities to get involved in various groups to nurture key interests.
With social value at the heart of our business ethos, employees can take a day on us to volunteer for an organisation of their choice, and our Charity Committee organises fundraising events for the employee nominated charity of the year.
Valpak endorses wellbeing and healthy lifestyles, offering subsidised gym membership, optional healthy living seminars and social events, encouraging cross team integration. Plus the “After Work” social group organises regular gatherings – an opportunity to get to know friendly faces.
Our team is passionate, friendly, approachable and dedicated to the business mission – to inspire businesses to do all they can to reduce their environmental impact. If you have an interest in sustainability and like the sound of all Valpak offers, we would love to hear from you!
How will I make a difference?
As the UK’s leading provider of environmental compliance, Valpak strives to work together towards a profitable, sustainable, waste-free world. To date, our teams work in partnership with more than 400 customers, in nearly every corner of the globe.
This is an initiative-led and independent role that demands a candidate with a combination of enhanced creative, organisational and communication skills who can command authority and drive cross-business teams to produce high quality bid responses within short timeframes.
What will I be doing?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in leading a mixed ability team and communicating effectively with staff from all levels within the business, including at Exec level.
Direct and manage Valpak’s bidding process
- Managing ‘go, no go’ process
- Assessing work volume and assembling optimum bid teams
- Assign tasks, monitor and report on progress
- Advise on bidding strategy
- Registering and responding to portals, including coordination of clarifications points and submissions
- Arranging and running all bid meetings (kick off, progress, review etc)
- Act as the central contact point for both Valpak and the client
- Ensure bid compliance
- Review and advise on content
- Edit content to ensure a cohesive response
- Proof-read content
- Undertake all compliance checks
- Manage the sign off and submission process
- Manage the outcome process, including the requesting and circulation of feedback
Manage content library and boiler plate
- Mange centralised content
- Keep re-useable content current
- Identify and supply previously used content that can be re-used for bids
What kind of businesses will I be working with?
What benefits will I receive?
We strive to make Valpak an employer of choice. Whether it’s achieving work-life balance, helping towards a healthier lifestyle, or saving money. We have a range of benefits to help support you, including: