International Compliance Support Sessions
Overseas producer compliance is a difficult and often confusing subject for most companies, as each Member State has implemented the requirements individually. Compliance is also a growing issue beyond the EU, with the USA, Canada, and Latin America amongst others now implementing similar systems.
In response to this, we are providing a selection of FREE international compliance support sessions, offering support and expert advice on compliance requirements beyond the UK.
Who should attend?
These sessions are appropriate for almost any company doing business outside the UK; for example those who:
- have physical locations and legal entities in other countries
- are expanding into other countries
- export goods to manufacturers, business end-users, distributors or retailers
- retail via the Internet directly to consumers in other countries
What you will gain
- One to one advice with a member of our team
- A review and assessment of your current situation
- Advice on where to begin, or how to progress further
- Recommendations on key areas of concern or high-risk
We can help you understand your potential obligations concisely, without the need to identify and speak with multiple contacts in multiple countries. Book in to see us and we aim to bring clarity to a constantly evolving subject.
All of these sessions will take place at our head office in Stratford-upon-Avon.
find us web page for a
map and directions.
Stratford-upon-Avon - Valpak Stratford Office
|6 December 2016 - 10:00am to 11:30am
|6 December 2016 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
|6 December 2016 - 3:00pm to 4:30pm
View address and directions to our head office here.
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to attend?
If you are unable to attend one of the above sessions but would like to find
out more, we can arrange an alternative date and time for you to visit or we can come to you!
Request a meeting.