Simplifying compliance through the supply chain - Webinar
This webinar will help delegates to gain an understanding of their business's legal obligations under UK Producer Responsibility Regulations, and will discuss what data needs to be submitted in order for a business to ensure compliance.
Who should attend?
People who are responsible for or interested in:
- environmental compliance
- corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- supply chain management
- regulatory affairs
Business representatives from companies that:
- face challenges when gathering and submitting data
- are not sure about their producer responsibility obligations
- have multi-site operations
- work within industries that typically have complex supply chains
- e.g. Manufacturers and wholesalers within fashion, pharmaceuticals, retail etc.
What you will gain
During the webinar delegates will be provided with:
- step-by-step guidance on how to meet the requirements set by the Environment Agency
- information on how to make efficiencies in order to reduce costs and enhance business performance
- guidance on how to make the most of the data collected from the supply chain
|Dates & Times
|8 March 2018 - 10:00am to
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to attend?
If you are unable to attend our Webinar but would like to find out more we can
come to you!
Request a meeting.