Producing your Modern Slavery Act Statement
To help our members to understand and effectively respond to the Modern Slavery Act, section 54, we are hosting a FREE seminar alongside our partner, Sancroft .
Who should attend?
This event will be relevant to:
- those that are responsible for producing a modern slavery statement
- suppliers who have been asked for information in relation to the Modern Slavery Act
- those that are responsible for corporate social responsibility reporting
- those that ensure an organisations sustainability and environmental goals are being met
What you will gain
This seminar will be interactive and will:
- provide an update on the current trends in global supply chains and what these mean for responsible sourcing
- introduce the Modern Slavery Act and review a selection of Slavery and Human Trafficking Statements
- provide an opportunity to discuss practical initiatives to help you to manage the risk of modern slavery in your business and supply chain
- demonstrate how Valpak’s Data Management portal can assist you to identify supply chain risk and manage supplier data and compliance
|Dates & Times
|6 June 2018 - 10:00am to
|27 September 2018 - 10:00am
Visit our Events &
Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to attend?
If you are unable to attend this webinar but would like to find out more, please
contact us today on 03450 682 572 or at
Alternatively, click on the link to
request a meeting.