Environmental compliance and supply chain transparency - Webinar
Businesses are increasingly being held accountable for what is happening in supply chains and are now expected to be able to communicate what is being done to ensure that human rights, labour and environmental issues are being respected within their supply chain. The introduction of legislation, such as the Modern Slavery Act and Conflict Minerals, is evidence of this transparency trend. This webinar will introduce some of this legislation and discuss the challenges around supply chain transparency.
Who should attend?
The content of this webinar is relevant to those that are responsible for:
- supply chain management
- corporate social responsibility
- ensuring an organisation is meeting sustainability and environmental goals
What you will gain
This webinar will provide:
- an introduction to the trends in supply chain transparency
- an insight into the challenges facing businesses in gathering supply chain data
- an overview of some of the steps that you can take to overcome some of these challenges
|Dates & Times
|6 November 2018 - 10:00am to
Visit our Events &
Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to attend?
If you are unable to attend this webinar but would like to find out more, please
contact us today on 03450 682 572 or at
Alternatively, click on the link to
request a meeting.