Understanding what is required for a modern slavery statement
, Webinar - Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 14:00 to 15:00
The Modern Slavery Act came into force in 2015 and section 54 introduced the requirement for certain businesses to produce an annual statement detailing the actions taken to ensure that modern slavery is not taking place within the business and the supply chain. This webinar will explore those actions and answer any more specific questions you may have.
Who should attend?
- Those new to producing a statement and wanting to understand more about the requirements
- Those looking at what they can do to improve a current statement
What will you gain?
- An introduction to the legislation
- A look at the requirements and guidance on producing a statement
- Examples of good and bad practice taken from statements produced to date
This event has now expired
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to Attend?
If you are unable to attend this event but would like to find out more, please contact us today on 03450 682 572 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the link to request a meeting.