Energy Compliance Support Session
Valpak Head Office, Stratford-upon-Avon - Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 10:00 to 11:30
With the deadline for the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) this year and new energy and carbon reporting regime coming into force, why not join one of our support sessions? Hosted at our Stratford-upon-Avon office, we invite you to participate in this interactive session and get advice, face-to-face, from one of our experts.
Who should attend?
- Businesses who must comply with energy reporting schemes – or those who want to identify if they need to comply
- Those interested in learning more about the steps they must take in order to comply
What will you gain?
- A detailed insight into the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme regulations
- An introduction to the new Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting scheme
- Practical guidance on how to comply with both energy reporting schemes
Book Your Place
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to Attend?
If you are unable to attend this event but would like to find out more, please contact us today on 03450 682 572 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the link to request a meeting.