The Green Dot - What Does it Mean and How Should You Use it?
Valpak Head Office, Webinar - Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 10:00 to 11:00
Many companies mark the Green Dot symbol on their packaging or receive requests from customers to do so, without knowing what it truly represents and the associated implications. Selling packaging displaying the Green Dot requires a licence in many countries and the responsibility falls on different people depending on national legislation.
Who should attend?
- Those who sell via e-commerce to customers beyond the UK
- those planning to move to an e-commerce model
- Those who sell to distributors in other countries
What will you gain?
- An understanding of the challenges presented by Green Dot usage
- Clarity on your potential obligations overseas
This event has now expired
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to Attend?
If you are unable to attend this event but would like to find out more, please contact us today on 03450 682 572 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the link to request a meeting.