Extended Producer Responsibility Update
, Webinar - Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 14:00 to 15:00
This webinar will provide an overview of the proposed Extended Producer Responsibility and updates on the Environment Bill, EPR reforms (2023) Consistent Collections (2023 in England) and Plastic Packaging Tax (UK-wide, April 2022)
Who should attend?
- Those who feel that they will be implicated in upcoming reforms
- Companies who may have missed our previous EPR sessions
What will you gain?
- Understanding of possible impacts of the proposed legislation
- Knowledge on risks and opportunities presented to businesses
- Insight and understanding from Valpak's policy experts
Book Your Place
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to Attend?
If you are unable to attend this event but would like to find out more, please contact us today on 03450 682572 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the link to request a meeting.