Are you ready for ESOS and annual energy reporting?
, Webinar - Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 10:00 to 11:00
With the deadline for the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) this year and the new annual energy and carbon reporting regime coming into force, this webinar will introduce the requirements of the legislation as well as provide practical advice on what steps you need to take to be compliant.
Who should attend?
- Businesses who must comply with energy reporting schemes – or those who want to identify if they need to comply
- Those interested in learning more about the steps they must take in order to comply
What will you gain?
- An introduction to the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme regulations
- An introduction to the new Energy and Carbon Reporting scheme
- Practical guidance on how to comply with both energy reporting schemes
Book Your Place
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to Attend?
If you are unable to attend this event but would like to find out more, please contact us today on 03450 682 572 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the link to request a meeting.