Drive transparent, responsible, accountable, credible and ethical
business practices in your supply chain.
Valpak’s web-based Data Management Portals will increase transparency of your business's
upstream and downstream operations, helping to build a clearer picture of
performance and liabilities, and providing you with information which will help
you to make informed operational and contractual decisions.
How can Valpak’s portals help?
Our flexible portals allow businesses to collect and aggregate detailed supplier
data to demonstrate:
- responsible sourcing - Bespoke supplier questionnaires
can be developed to survey supplier credentials for a wide range of purposes.
For example, ensuring suppliers are compliant with the Modern Slavery Act
- recycling performance
- Collate and analyse waste contractor data and documentation to: ensure Duty
of Care compliance, improve recycling performance and track waste costs
- REACH compliance
- Use the REACH Compliance Manager portal to collect supply chain data on the
chemicals that can be found within your business's products
- packaging weights
- Gather in-depth packaging information and build a detailed picture
of recycled content, recyclability, plastic polymer types and much more
- Minimise your exposure to risk and gain peace of mind
- Drive continuous improvement
by identifying trends
- Save time by outsourcing the
collation of supplier information
- Engage your supply chain
and increase collaborative working to ensure policies and targets are met
To find out more about Valpak’s unique Data Management portals please call us today on
03450 682 572 or complete our