ISO Certification and Bid Manager
THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED
Vacancy Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon (Hybrid)
Salary: Competitive + up to 10% bonus & benefits
Why choose Valpak?
Valpak has created a friendly and supportive working environment that enables our team to perform to the best of their abilities, with flexible hours, hybrid working options, access to training and opportunities to get involved in various groups to nurture key interests.
With social value at the heart of our business ethos, employees can take a day on us to volunteer for an organisation of their choice, and our Charity Committee organises fundraising events for the employee nominated charity of the year.
Valpak endorses wellbeing and healthy lifestyles, offering subsidised gym membership, optional healthy living seminars and social events, encouraging cross team integration. Plus the “After Work” social group organises regular gatherings – an opportunity to get to know friendly faces.
Our team is passionate, friendly, approachable and dedicated to the business mission – to inspire businesses to do all they can to reduce their environmental impact. If you have an interest in sustainability and like the sound of all Valpak offers, we would love to hear from you!
How will I make a difference?
As the UK’s leading provider of environmental compliance, Valpak strives to work together towards a profitable, sustainable, waste-free world. To date, our teams work in partnership with more than 400 customers, in nearly every corner of the globe.
The role involves undertaking research into the requirements of environmental compliance legislation overseas, confirming companies’ obligations and assisting with their compliance. This will be a dual focused role, responsible for managing the ISO systems and certifications, along with managing the bid process. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to coordinate and prioritise tasks.
What will I be doing?
As ISO Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the ISO Management Systems at Valpak by:
- Develop an understanding of Valpak’s certifications for ISO Standards 9001, 14001, 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- Review and update ISO documentation, including procedure documents, policies and supporting records and logs
- Coordinate internal audit schedule and ensure timely submission of reports by internal auditors and any actions are closed out, report status of audits and actions to senior management
- Help raise staff awareness of the ISO Standards, including training for new starters and internal auditors.
- Ensure preparation for and attend annual external ISO audits
- Support with submission of documentation for other accreditations such as Safecontractor
- Collaborate with Senior stakeholders to develop bid strategies aligned with the company goals and corporate identity
- Appraisal of PQQ/ITT/RFP documentation to identify opportunities that Valpak is positioned and resourced to secure
- Leading and owning the end-to-end bid management process, ensuring resources are corralled to complete within tight deadlines
- Analyse RFPs and bid requirements to understand client needs and tailor proposals accordingly.
- Review and edit content to ensure clarity and consistency within compelling, persuasive submissions
- Analyse lessons learned and adapt processes to effect stellar bid materials whilst maintaining a comprehensive bid library for access by the sales community. Conduct regular process reviews and update senior management on the status of bids, highlighting risks and mitigation solutions
What kind of businesses will I be working with?
What benefits will I receive?
We strive to make Valpak an employer of choice. Whether it’s achieving work-life balance, helping towards a healthier lifestyle, or saving money. We have a range of benefits to help support you, including: