We have extensive data, knowledge and contacts within a wide range of markets, sectors, industries and supply chains allowing us to provide organisations with robust information and evidence to help them develop strategies, policies and communications.
What is Market and Resource Intelligence?
There are lots of different types of projects that fall within the scope of Market and Resource Intelligence. Some examples of the work we've carried out in this area are shown below:
- Packaging material flow studies e.g.
- Plastic packaging supply chain and composition
- Glass packaging supply chain
- Steel, aluminium, toy and home delivery packaging
- Sectoral support projects e.g.
- Sustainable Clothing Action Plan (SCAP)
- Recycling supply chain sentiment
- Soft drinks sustainable road map
- Regional/national studies e.g.
- Packaging producer responsibility in Macedonia
- Packaging flows in Scotland
- Recycling infrastructure in Wales
- Production of case studies, guides and standards e.g.
- Good practice guide - sorting aluminium packaging
- Best practice guide to WEEE
- Case studies on export standards
What Are the Benefits?
These types of studies provide organisations with robust evidence including:
- Full referenced information sources
- Detailed specific methodologies
- Transparent assumptions
Each individual project will have different outputs and benefits but all projects deliver meaningful, useful and value for money information
How Can We Help?
We have extensive experience in carrying out research and analysis through tailored projects at organisational, regional and national levels which can help you in a variety of ways including:
- Policy setting
- Due diligence
- Sectoral support
Our tailored projects and reports are clear, concise and packed with useful information allowing you to gain better understanding of supply chains, sectors and markets.
To find out more contact us today on 08450 682 572 or complete our enquiry form.