Energy can be a significant cost for an organisation. Managing energy usage effectively can be complex, but when properly executed can lead to improved operational efficiencies, reduction in energy consumption and ultimately cost savings.
What Is Energy Management?
Energy management is the process of monitoring, controlling and conserving energy. Typical activities involved in energy management include:
- Metering your energy consumption
- Detailed analysis of energy consumption data to identify opportunities to make savings
- Setting targets for energy reduction
- Raising employee awareness
- Reviewing progress against targets and making continuous improvements
What Are The Benefits?
The benefits to be gained from effective energy management include:
- On-going cost savings
- Increased asset value
- Improved environmental performance
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Positive PR opportunities
- Certification to ISO 50001 energy management standard
How Can We Help?
We have a number of staff who have achieved the Energy Institute’s – Certificate in Energy Management meaning you’ll get access to expert help and advice. Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to improve on your current energy management processes, we have a range of services which can be tailored to support your requirements including:
- Energy brokerage
- Energy audits
- On-going energy monitoring
- Analysis & reporting
- Energy reduction plans
- Staff awareness programmes
To find out more, contact us today on 08450 682 572 or complete our enquiry form.