1. This website is owned and operated by Valpak ("we" and "us"). Your use of this website is subject to the terms set out below. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use this website.
2. All communications and queries regarding this website should be directed to email@example.com
4. Whilst we have taken every reasonable precaution and care in compiling this website, we do not guarantee the accuracy or content of this website and you should not rely on this website or its contents. We also do not guarantee that use of this website will be uninterupted or error free.
5. Your use of this website and the materials contained on it are done so entirely at your own risk. We do not accept any liability (including but not limited to liability for negligence) for loss of damage that you may suffer as a result of your use of this website (including but not limited to computer service or system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or miss-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components, breaches of security or unauthoriesed use of the system arising from "hacking" or otherwise), or as a result of inaccuracies in website content.
6. The information contained on this website has been provided as a general aid to businesses to assist you in complying with your obligations. You should be aware that legislation and regulations in this area are complex and, as such, it is not possible to address all issues, matters and variations that affect all businesses and all sectors. This website does not seek to answer all queries which might arise in a business nor does it specify all possible practices that might be instigated. It is not a substitute for each business carrying out a thorough review of its obligations and policing ongoing compliance with legislation. As such we cannot accept any liability (including but not limited to negligence) for your use of (nor reliance on) the information on this website.
7. We reserve the right to correct or delete (as appropriate) any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any page posted on this website without any liability on our part.
8. We reserve the right to make changes to this website and these terms at any time without notice and as such it is your responsibility to (and we recommend that you) revisit this website from time to time. Any revision shall take effect as at the date of its posting.
Copyright and Trademarks
9. Permission is granted only electronically to copy and/or print in hard copy portions of this website for personal non-commercial purposes. Any other use of materials on this website (including reproduction for purposes other than those set out in these terms and modification, distribution or re-publication) is strictly prohibited.
10. You may download, store and use information contained in or pages from this website for your own personal use and research or for that of your firm or company. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make such information or pages available to any other party or available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other third party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without our express prior written consent.
11. All design, text, graphics, program code and the selection or arrangement of them are the copyright of us or our licensors (as appropriate).
12. All trademarks, brand names and company names or logos contained on this website are our property or the property of their respective owners and you must not use or copy these without our express prior written consent.
Website Linking Policy
13. No authority is given (implied or expressly) by us to deep link to or to frame any of the content that appears on the website. We reserve the right to prohibit links to our website.
14. This website may include links to other websites which may be of interest to you. We do not endorse or approve of and have no responsibility for the content of any website to which this website links.
15. Please note that nothing in these terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
16. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and both you and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.