Introduction to REACH & RoHS Webinar
REACH and RoHS were first implemented in 2007 and 2012 respectively and since then there have been a number of changes and amendments to these regulations. This webinar aims to provide delegates with an overview of the requirements of both pieces of legislation, what companies need to do to comply and will introduce the benefits of the Valpak TRACE portal.
Who should attend?
The webinar will be of benefit if you:
- are new to the regulations, for example you will be required to comply due industrial devices coming into scope in 2017
- simply need a refresh on the requirements
- are interested in ways to gather information and review suppliers' compliance with REACH or RoHS
What you will gain
- An overview of the legislative requirements of REACH & RoHS
- An understanding of whether the legislation affects your business and what you need to do
- An introduction to the TRACE portal and how it can assist with your REACH and RoHS compliance
Click on the relevant link below to book your place onto one of our events.
We will look forward to seeing you!
|Date & Time
|24th November 2017 - 10.00am
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to attend?
If you are unable to attend one of our events but would like to find out more
we can come to you!
Request a meeting.