REACH & RoHS Seminar - Reducing risk with effective compliance systems
REACH and RoHS were first implemented in 2007 and 2011 respectively and since then there have been a number of changes and amendments to these regulations. This seminar aims to provide delegates with an overview of the requirements of both pieces of legislation, what companies need to do to comply and will introduce the benefits of the Valpak TRACE portal.
This seminar is an informal and interactive session presented by Valpak and our RoHS testing partner ITRI labs.
We will address the following areas:
- Background & Updates to REACH & RoHS
- Legal requirements of the regulations
- Overview of CLP regulations
- What is an effective compliance system
- Valpak's compliance data portal
- Non-compliance and enforcement
And include discussion of:
- Your understanding of the legislation and its requirements
- Your experience with REACH & RoHS compliance and your current processes
Click on the relevant link below to book your place onto one of our events.
We will look forward to seeing you!
Visit our Events & Training web page to find more FREE events offering knowledge and skills that can be applied to your business the very next day!
Unable to attend?
If you are unable to attend one of our events but would like to find out more
we can come to you!
Request a meeting.