Material Supply and End Markets
We work with many waste management companies and provide outlets for a wide range of recyclables including: waste paper, waste plastic, waste glass, waste steel, hazardous waste, non-hazardous waste and process waste.
We use our recycling expertise to match the supply of material with the most appropriate reprocessor and to obtain the best market prices. We are able to offer market security via our network of UK and overseas reprocessing partners.
- Access to strong end market relationships supported by our China office
- Consistently competitive pricing
- Fully accredited exporter of packaging waste
- Access to established, worldwide markets for a broad range of materials
- All material movements are auditable for ease of reporting
- Single point of contact through your dedicated account manager
We are dedicated to ensuring that all of our materials are handled in a responsible manner. We trade with a large number of end markets in the UK, Europe and the Far East to ensure continuity of service. We also have our own Environment Agency accredited exporter licence and an office in Tianjin, Northern China, which allows us to have full control of the export process and enables us to obtain Packaging Waste Export Recovery Notes (PERNs).
Back to top of page
If you would like to find out more about our Total Waste Management Services please call us on 08450 682 572 or complete our online enquiry form.