The introduction of the Energy Act 2010 has led to a greater focus on the environmental impacts of business operations.
Managing your energy usage effectively can be complex, but, when properly executed, can lead to improved operational efficiencies, a reduction in energy consumption and ultimately cost savings.
Our Energy Services can be tailored to support your unique requirements, concerns or objectives. Our energy experts can:
- conduct on-site surveys of main energy assets
- undertake a detailed analysis of energy data
- provide an evaluation of energy performance
- create performance indicators and compare these with industry or historical benchmarks
- undertake an in-depth analysis of specific equipment performance and condition
- provide best price electricity and gas quotes aimed to further reduce energy costs
- put together a comprehensive energy report with recommendations, including estimated
The following table provides details of the three core Energy Services that we offer:
- A detailed site visit is undertaken to assess the energy performance of a particular site
- A comprehensive report is produced including analysis of energy data compared to production output, creation of performance indicators and recommendations for on-going energy monitoring
Monitoring Energy Use
- Implementation of an automated energy monitoring system
- Access to detailed data on energy consumption across the organisation
- We have a partnership with an energy exchange company who will coordinate an auction process to find the lowest price provider of energy for your business
- Instant access to our energy experts
- On-going support with any environmental objective
- Tailored service to suit your organisation’s needs
- Provision of detailed proposal document including deliverables and timescales
- Identification of cost saving opportunities as well as environmental benefits
If you would like more information about our Energy Services, or would like to request a meeting to discuss your requirements, please complete our online enquiry form, or contact us directly on 08450 682 572.