If you are looking to measure, report and reduce the carbon footprint of your company or a particular activity or service, we can help you. We have experience of assessing the footprint of entire organisations, waste management operations and events.
With increasing demand from customers for company-based environmental credentials and the potential for mandatory company greenhouse gas (GHG) emission reporting in 2012, we are being increasingly asked by our members to help them assess, understand and reduce their environmental impacts.
We can help you identify the appropriate carbon accounting standard to follow, what to include and exclude in the assessment, collect the necessary data, calculate your footprint and help you reduce it. We can also provide an independent third party review of any carbon footprinting you have undertaken yourselves.
- Identify potential cost savings across the business
- Illustrate your environmental commitment to customers and stakeholders
- Understand the environmental impact of your business, products, packaging
- Illustrate the sustainability of your products, packaging or services
- Set your company and its products apart from other competitors
If you would like to speak to our team about our Carbon Footprinting Services please call us on 0141 548 8210 or contact us via our online enquiry form. We offer competitive market rates but also discounts to any Valpak member looking for support.