An organisation may wish to carry out an environmental audit to determine whether or not they are compliant with all relevant environmental laws and regulations, and to identify any Environmental Management System (EMS) gaps.
As a customer of our Environmental Audits Service you will receive an appraisal / health check. This will be undertaken by our IEMA trained auditors and will include:
- a detailed review of the Environmental Management processes currently used on site covering the following topic areas:
- Energy use and management
- Water use and management
- Waste management
- Air, land and water pollution
- a review of whether the company is likely to be affected by current Environmental Regulations including:
- a comprehensive report identifying prioritised recommendations to ensure compliance with Environmental Regulations and opportunities for cost saving through resource efficiency and improved environmental management
If you would like to find out more about what our environmental audits entail, or you are interested in this service please complete our online enquiry form or call one of our expert advisors on 08450 682 572.