Make Sure That You Compare Like With Like
Our WEEE Compliance Scheme is competitive against other schemes.
When making compliance scheme cost comparisons, make sure that you compare like with like.
If you wish to leave your current WEEE compliance scheme, we will be happy to give you a competitive cost forecast. Also, if you have received a quote from another scheme, please email email@example.com or call 08450 682 572 to find out how we compare and to receive a competitive no obligation quote. Compare our costs now or download a WEEE scheme resignation letter.
Points to Consider
If you are an existing Valpak member, and are considering joining another WEEE compliance scheme, please make sure that you consider the following key points when asking for a compliance quote:
- ensure that you have compared all costs (membership fees, additional charges etc). Some schemes will claim that they do not have a joining fee; however, they are likely to have an annual membership fee. This is how we operate, which is the same as the vast majority of other schemes
- check that you can offset your compliance bill if you have collected your own WEEE for recycling. We have set up a Members' Compliance Evidence Policy whereby you can offset some of your compliance bill with your own evidence notes. View our WEEE Producer Compliance Scheme MCEP Terms and Conditions
- check that the compliance scheme will protect you from price hikes
- check what other services the scheme can offer. We offer multiple services and can propose 'one stop shop' solutions
- will the scheme offer you Free WEEE Data Workshops? We offer our members FREE UK wide workshops across packaging, WEEE and batteries on an annual basis
- will the compliance scheme offer you free use of the Green Dot symbol? We will waive the UK licence fee for all members
- will the scheme help you to communicate consumer recycling messages? We can via our recycle-more brand
- will the scheme offer you a dedicated members' area of their website? Our website has a dedicated members' area which offers advice, support and online data submission
- will the scheme offer support and guidance visits when appropriate? We have an open door policy and will also carry out visits when requested
- remember to talk to us first