Having measured and reduced their carbon footprints, some companies wish to go the extra step and achieve a certified carbon neutral status that can be publicised to customers, suppliers or shareholders. This status can be achieved for a whole organisation, or for specific services, events or products.
A declaration of commitment to achieving carbon neutrality requires an entity to determine its carbon footprint, in line with recognised methodologies, and then produce a Carbon Footprint Management Plan describing how it intends to achieve carbon neutrality.
How We Can Help
We offer a comprehensive service which encompasses all of the critical stages for the purchase of carbon offset allowances, including:
- working with the client to select:
- the most appropriate of the many voluntary carbon offset standards that are available
- a specific project to support
- acquiring carbon offset allowances that meet the client's requirements in the most cost effective manner
- ensuring that the allowances are genuine and are recorded in an appropriate registry
- retiring allowances on our client's behalf.
Furthermore, we will also provide Carbon Neutral statements; imagery and other assistance in publicising the efforts that you have made in eliminating your contribution to climate change. We are a carbon neutral company to PAS 2060 and has the expertise to advise you on how to achieve this and verify against the standard. View our PAS 2060 case study & Valpak Carbon Neutral Logo.
Contact Us Today!
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you to become carbon neutral, please contact us today to discuss your business's requirements.